Listing Sales Strategy
Selling your home is one of the most important transactions that you will make in your lifetime. Therefore, your home deserves a well-defined sales strategy. Les Austin has a tailored proven track record with a result driven marketing plan for your property.
Finding new buyers demands a fast response marketing plan with leading-edge technology and the financial ability to advertise your home throughout the marketing term. When you list your home Les, you have the benefit of a knowledgeable Real Estate Broker with over 40 years of experience to take your property from the initial listing to the final sale in a easy, and professional manner.
When it comes to listing your home, exposure is EVERYTHING! Les is able to promote your home to the largest possible audience of buyers and real estate agents through Realtor.com, three MLS associations, national and local real estate directories and her own, very successful, personal websites. With his dynamic combination of high impact traditional marketing coupled with state-of-the-art technology that generates substantial results your home will be sold in a timely manner which will get you the best offer for your home.
First impressions are critical, and aggressively promoting your property within 24 hours of listing your home is one of the most relevant aspects of getting your home sold is what Les will make sure happens. Full-color flyers, Open Houses, direct email, newspaper ads, referral networks and placement on many top real estate websites are the start of your marketing campaign.
Price Your Home to Sell
Les and his team has a keen understanding of market conditions and will provide a Professional Market Analysis of your home to help determine a competitive price range that will encourage any agent to choose your property a to show, making buyers present a serious offer, and lending institutions to appraise it at the correct price in order to comply with financing contingencies.
Promoting your Property
We take advantage of the latest internet based advertising opportunities.
- Monthly e-newsletter sent to our extensive subscriber list of interested real estate clients
- 26 Real Estate directories (i.e. Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Homefinder.com)
- 32 Company-owned websites show your property
- Youtube Video
- Social Networks
- Organic Search Engine results(i.e. Google, Yahoo, Bing)
Realtors have access to all of the latest tools and new technologies to create a variety of full-color print brochures that effectively promote your property. To ensure vibrant, high-quality images to highlight the key selling points of your property, we always arrange for a digital photo shoot of your home’s interior and exterior.
We distribute your brochures throughout the local market:
- Ongoing direct mail campaigns to our exclusive database of local, national and international home buyers and cooperating real estate professionals.
- To prospective buyers and real estate professionals, that view your property.
- Direct Mailed to demographic and economic mailing list.
- E-mailed upon request.
Open Houses to prospective buyers and real estate professionals.
We employ two kinds of Open Houses:
1) Broker/Realtor open houses for real estate professionals only. The open house allows Realtors a chance to become familiar with your property as soon as it is on the market.
2) Open Houses for the public, to attract potential buyers who visit your property.
Showings and Open Houses
When you list your property with Les Austin Real Estate, you will gain a dedicated qualified buyer to your property. We will design your marketing program specifically for your home to encourage as many scheduled showings for qualified buyers as possible.
When we schedule an open house for your property, we promote the event with multiple advertisements, brochures, direct mailings, maps, emails and other proven marketing strategies. We will contact and encourage all high-volume real estate professionals to visit your property.