Real Estate Marketing Plan
At Les Austin Real Estate we exceed standard service by providing a full-service promotional approach that takes your customized real estate marketing plan to a higher level. It gives us the distinct marketing edge in the markets
Upon placing your property on the market, we will:
1. Place your property on the Pensacola (PAR) and Emerald Coast Realtor (ECAR) Associations Multiple Listing Services, very few agents can do both.
2. Arrange digital photography shoot for your property. Quality pictures of your home are essential for finding buyers and to justify the stated list price.
3. Place a custom sign on the property, with contact information clearly displayed. A brochure or flyer box is attached to the sign post which contains color brochures with property specifics.
4. Design and prepare a full-color, professionally written Property Brochure for distribution to prospective buyers and targeted marketing areas.
5. Distribute property brochures to select prospects and top Realtors.
6. Create extensive property exposure through our website on Realtor.com, and AgentPreview.com.
7. Prepare a professional Virtual or Web Tour of your property for distribution to buyers at open houses, direct mail, email, to send upon request to prospective buyers, and to distribute to cooperating real estate agents. There is no charge for this service.
8. Create an Internet Property Brochure for distribution on as well as promote your listing on over 60 local and national sites such as:
9. Your home will be a showcased property on Realtor.com and homefinder.com.
10. Expose your listing to more than 19 million viewers on Realtor.com
11. Follow up every week with buyer feedback, agent showing comments, market updates, competitive pricing and more.
12. Your property will gain additional exposure through our monthly E-Mail Newsletter.
13. Create prospect awareness for your property through one of the largest Broker Referral Networks in North America, generating over 125,000 referrals each year.
14. Network with other Realtors on a daily basis, by telephone, e-mail or direct mail.
15. Present your property to prospects interested in your type of property, area or price range, our office offers 24/7 day week answering services.
16. Present all offers to purchase your home and throughout contract negotiations.
17. Make AHS Home Warranty Protection Plan (as provided and administered by AHS.) available to you and your buyer to protect against unexpected repairs and increase your property’s salability. There is a charge for this service.
18. Keep you informed regarding:
- activity by phone
- written reports.
To get more information on how we can help you market your home contact us at (850)516-4771 or email us!